To ensure the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and customers, please take note of the following:
- We will monitor the number of people in our store at any one time.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for disinfecting baskets after each use along with everyday cleaning procedures.
What we are asking of our customers:
- Take advantage of our sanitizer station right inside the door and take note of the floor markings
- Wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Temporary Donation Hours and Guidelines
- Donations will only be accepted between the hours of 10am and 2pm . Please drive around to the back door of the shop, place your donations in the bin and ring the doorbell. We ask that you limit your donations to 3 bags or boxes per donor. No hangers or Tupperware containers.
Marian’s Attic is an upscale boutique-style thrift shop that carries a wide selection of clothing, jewelry, accessories, small household items and more! The shop is owned and operated by Laurel House and serves as a means of funding for Laurel House’s domestic violence programs. Additionally, the shop serves as a way to educate the community by providing information on domestic abuse and the services available through Laurel House.
Laurel House clients along with their children have access to donated items at no cost through a shopping voucher program.
We are always in need of gently used donations!
They keep our store full of quality items at affordable prices! Before you gather your donations, please see our Donation Guidelines. Our guidelines lists items that we can and can not accept. When you are preparing your donations, please take all items off hangers and place them in either a bag or box. Donations are accepted any time that the shop is open.
If you are interested in volunteering at the shop, please call or email us. Our contact information is listed on the right-hand side of this page.
“Composition for me is a very connected and therapeutic process, and something I immensely enjoy. I have experienced however that if I don’t enjoy styling, the joy in styling and shooting is diluted”
Check out a variety of pictures from the shop. Visit us often – new items arrive every day!
Need to update your seasonal wardrobe…come see us!
Need extra seating for the holidays?
Clothing for the whole family
men, women, and children .
RePurposed for a Purpose
beautifully, handmade jewelry by one of our amazing volunteers.