LAUREL'S LOFT THRIFT SHOP
REUSE, REPURPOSE, RESTORE A LIFE
Laurel’s Loft is a thrift shop that is owned and operated by Laurel House and serves as a means of funding for Laurel House's domestic violence programs. Additionally, the shop exists to educate the community by providing information on domestic abuse and the services Laurel House provides.
Laurel House clients, along with their children, have access to donated items at no cost through a voucher program.
The shop is a friendly, safe, clean, and enjoyable place to shop.
WE ARE ALWAYS IN NEED OF NEW & GENTLY USED DONATIONS!
Your generous donations keep our store full of quality items at affordable prices! Before you gather your donations, please see our donation guideline tab below. This way you will know what we can and can not accept.
DONATIONS: We accept donations Monday – Friday from 11am – 4pm and Saturday from 11am – 3pm
- Donations must be OFF hangers and in trash bags or cardboard boxes
- Clothing: Limit of 4 bags or cardboard boxes PER FAMILY (no contractor bags please)
- Housewares: Limit of 3 bags or cardboard boxes PER FAMILY
- No loose clothing
- Monday – Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Donation Hours: Monday – Friday, 11am to 4pm, and Saturday, 11am to 3pm
1801 N. Broad Street
Lansdale PA 19446
Check out a variety of pictures from the shop.
Winner of Montco Happening's Retail: Bang for your Buck category!