BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR
Making a recurring donation is one of the easiest and most effective ways to make a meaningful impact in the lives of those we serve.
Recurring gifts make a difference month after month and allow Laurel House to focus on fulfilling our clients’ immediate needs and beyond.
Why give monthly?
- Recurring giving makes it easy to fit charitable giving into your monthly budget
- Recurring donations are sustainable, allowing Laurel House to take long-term approaches to various situations, thanks to a stable source of funding
- Consistent source of funding plus fewer asks throughout the year equals more time for updates, outreach, and more
Giving Monthly Makes a Daily Impact
Covers the cost of 1 car ride per month to safety for an individual fleeing an abusive partner
Covers the cost of 1 lifesaving call per month to our hotline
Covers the cost of 1 individual counseling session per month for a survivor of domestic abuse with a specially trained counselor
Covers 1 night of shelter per month for an individual fleeing an abusive partner
Covers 2 workshops per month for high school students on dating violence and healthy relationships
Whatever feels right
Whatever amount you feel most comfortable donating, your gift is making a lifesaving impact
Frequently Asked Questions
Laurel House is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, charitable organization as defined under the Internal Revenue Service code section 501c (3). Your donation to Laurel House may qualify as tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is tax-deductible in whole or in part.
Our development department is happy to assist you in updating your card information, changing the amount you donate, and more. To make any changes to your recurring giving schedule, contact Eryn Finnegan. You can also call (610) 277-1860 x 106.
Yes. You will receive a thank-you letter and receipt in your inbox immediately after your transaction is processed, as well as an end-of-year letter detailing your giving for the year (which comes with an update on the impact of your donation).
Your card will be charged on the date of your first transaction and will be charged for the same amount during the subsequent month/week/quarter, depending on the type of recurring giving schedule you choose. For example:
- If you chose to set up a monthly giving schedule starting January 1st, your card will be charged again for the same amount on February 1st, and so forth.
- If you selected weekly, you would be charged again on January 8th
- If you selected quarterly, you would be charged again on April 1st
Absolutely! Checks can be mailed to:
- Laurel House, P.O. Box 764, Norristown, PA 19404.
If you choose to donate monthly via check, please indicate if you would like to receive a letter after each donation or if you would prefer an annual letter detailing your donations throughout the year.
If you have any questions about our recurring giving program or about donations in general, contact Eryn Finnegan.