Call our 24-Hour, confidential hotline at 1-800-642-3150. If you are in immediate danger call 911 or TEXT 911 if you are in Montgomery County.
Domestic violence can occur anywhere, to anyone, at any time. To ensure that victims have access to vital information and can speak with a trained professional, the Laurel House hotline has become a vital link for victims of domestic violence and their families.
Our 24-hour confidential Hotline is often the entry point for victims and survivors of domestic violence who are seeking help. When you are ready to talk, we are here to listen. Our hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us if you:
- Are questioning if your relationship is "healthy"
- Are interested in or are thinking about counseling
- If you need help creating a Safety Plan due to being in an abusive relationship
- Have legal questions about your options
- Want to leave an abusive relationship but have no where to go
- Do not know how to help a friend or family member
- Just want to talk
Free yourself from the fear of domestic violence. No one deserves to be abused. Remember, you are not alone and we are here to help!
Call our toll-free 24‑Hour Hotline at 1‑800‑642‑3150.