Laurel House is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Children’s Advocate (Full-Time)
- Shelter Advocate (Part-Time and Relief)*
- Administrative Assistant (Safe Haven Center)
- Medical Advocate (with a focus on behavioral health and substance abuse)
- Housing Case Manager
* We are currently hiring 2 shelter advocates, one on a part-time basis and one on a relief basis
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please contact Barbara Warliga.
Laurel House will not discriminate against a staff member because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, political belief or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all staff based on qualifications and job requirements.