There are currently no available openings.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance*
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401K savings plan available after 6 months*
- 9 paid holidays
*these benefits are also offered to part-time employees
Our staff all have unique skills and experiences.
Our hiring and employment practices are guided by our core values:
- Quality: Laurel House is an organization that has established a long-standing reputation for quality. Credit for this goes to everyone in the organization. To that end, we select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude and character without discrimination with regard to age, gender, color, race, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Respect: Our staff’s respect for their clients, donors, and each other, contribute to further improving the lives of the women, children and men we serve. Laurel House respects our employees’ individual rights and treats all employees with courtesy and consideration.
- Transparency: At Laurel House, we strive to keep all employees informed of the accomplishments of Laurel House’s overall goals and objectives, the accomplishments of their fellow employees, and more. Our Executive Director also implements an “Open Door” policy, assuring that employees have an opportunity to discuss any issue or problem with her.
- Diversity: Laurel House is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the organization and are valued for their skills, experience and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Laurel House’s policy and the manner in which Laurel House is operated and employees conduct themselves.
“Laurel House aims to create an environment where productive, creative and positive working relationships are nurtured and the overall mission of the organization is accomplished.”
Laurel House will not discriminate against a staff member because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, political belief or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all staff based on qualifications and job requirements.